Monday 1 August 2016

August Blessings to You All. It’s World Breastfeeding Week 2016 #WBW


Yay! It’s August! Can’t believe it. The year has gone by so so fast and it’s the 8th Month already.
The month of June and July were very busy for me. I express my sincere apology for not posting frequently, got a lot of family obligations. I must confess I was really tied down by family commitments so couldn’t post as frequent as I yearned but I hope to make up for the gaps in this blessed month of August. God help me!

Here’s wishing you all the blessing the month brings and remember, everyone you meet has a battle you know nothing about. Show someone you care. Be kind! May you and your family have something to show gratitude for this month. Amen.

On a very special note, the month of August kicks off with the Worldbreastfeeding week (WBW) 2016 celebrated 1st – 7th August around the world to encourage breastfeeding and improve the health of our babies. The #WBW 2016 theme is Breastfeeding: A key to sustainable development. TFTblog joins other stakeholders to promote the importance of breastfeeding in improving our wellbeing as the focus is aimed at getting mothers to think about how to value their welfare from the start of life and how to respect each other and care for the world we share.
Breastfeeding is the” koko” now. #Anytime #Anywhere. No shaming!  In honour of this life changing campaign, watch out in Moms diaries this month as I share my breastfeeding challenges with all the wonderful mums that view the TFT blog. Every mum has had a challenge or the other with motherhood, breastfeeding is one big hurdle to cross and you just need the right tips to cross that hurdle.

Once again August blessings to you all and happy breastfeeding week!

#WorldBreastfeedingWeek 2016











Follow the family toolbox on twitter
Send an email to thefamilytoolboxnaija@gmail.com
Like on Facebook 


5 comments:

Please share your thoughts in the comment box.
Thanks.